Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Monday

This week is my first week without any school. I usually have school two nights a week so this is super nice, and my summer classes are both online so I'm excited! I can finally get back into the kitchen!

Monday: Leftovers---we had a cookout yesterday, so today will be leftovers!
Tuesday: Mini Stuffed Peppers (I made this recipe up using mini sweet peppers in the crock pot--if it works out I will most certainly share the recipe!)
Wednesday--Pot Roast and Potatoes and Carrots
Thursday--My sisters 27th birthday! I will be making hot beef and my mom is making homemade mac and cheese and we are taking it over to her!
Friday--Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce and Salad (This recipe was found in my ALL YOU magazine for May)

Hope everyone has a week filled with wonderful recipes..and please feel free to share your favorites! I always like new things and my husband loves trying them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment