Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Most Wonderful Time of the Year with Tiny Prints

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. Actually, once September hits I can officially say it is my favorite time of year. I love sweaters, the smell of pumpkin and yummy baked good and crafting holiday things. Oh, and how can I forget SHOPPING….I live for the day after Thanksgiving shopping (except for the year I was 9 months pregnant with my son). I thought I could do it, but I was soo soo wrong..ha

About this time every year I start to think about Christmas cards. Yea, that’s right THINK about them; that’s about all I do. I always come up with some elaborate super cute idea and then rush to get them done only to panic because I don’t have enough time and then end up heading to Walmart with the best picture I could find (yes, one year it had our dogs wearing Santa hats) and print what I need just to get them out that same day. There may have been one year out of the last 5 that I have got them out the day after Thanksgiving as I always plan to do. But not this year. I vow to get a family picture done and the kids pictures and get my card together and out no later than December 5th. I am so excited to this year because I have decided to go with Tiny Prints to create these cards. They have A TON to choose from. I mean I may  or may not have had a small heart attack when I saw there were 23 pages of Christmas cards I could choose from. My favorites folder was filled up after the first 2 pages how will I ever choose!!!

Here are a few that are in the running in the DiVito household this year. And by few I mean like 10..hahah It may just take me till December 5th to choose one, but I know whatever one I chose will be perfect!

This is my choice for a fun colored, different style Christmas card. Reminds me of Erin Condren, minus the price tag.


I know people love the BLUE Christmas look so this is my choice for a card with that style. Fun,
 huh?


                                                                  This is FUN and different!


                                                                   Simple, yet super cute!
Elegant, but cute nonethless!

This is one of my favorites. Super cute in the traditional Christmas Colors!
Just flat out love this..how cute is this (fake) couple..ha

See what I mean? How can I choose! Maybe you will be better at it than I will. Head on over to TINY PRINTS and pick your favorite design and wow all your friends and family this Christmas. I have personally ordered cards from them before, and I can assure you that you won't be dissappointed.  If you want to try it out you can
                  LIKE Tiny Prints on Facebook to get a FREE Christmas Letter sent to your little one.
                                                                  Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment