Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Playing Dress Up

One thing I love about little kids is that you can dress them in the cutest things and they really don’t have a say, well until they turn 2 ½ and want you to take off their khaki cargo pants and put on FLUFFY pants (aka fleece pants)! I did hope for a girl to dress up in cutesy little things, but boys can be fun too! I know my husband begs to differ but I love cute cute clothes for my little guys.



Enter Etsy….last year I ordered the cutest little turkey tie shirt for Logan to wear on Thanksgiving, don’t mind that he came down with the stomach flu on the way to the Thanksgiving festivities and we had to change him out of it in record time..it was still cute. Ha and I can’t wait for Ian to be big enough to have it fit him.
Cute shirt huh?

This year I’ve found some super cute ideas for both boys….I can’t decide..

Love love love this one...

Simple initial in the traditional Christmas colors? Courtesy of Braylabees
Love this one--so boyish!



And lastly...another Braylabees that I almost can guarantee my son would LOVE!

Did any of these catch your eye? A fellow blogger is hosting a giveaway this week for a $25.00 store credit at Braylabee’s Etsy store! Go enter to snag your kids some super cute clothes! I know I’m going to!

Can you tell I’m so excited for Christmas this year..I love having two little guys to celebrate with especially since Logan is old enough now to have such a good time and open presents. Ian just sits there smiling..but he’s too cute for me to care what he does..hahaha


See I told ya! Too cute for words!



No comments:

Post a Comment