Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Monday

Menu Monday!

I am linking up with Meredith and sharing our menu for the week. I am hoping that this helps me stick a little more to my meal plans and actually FIND the time to do them on Saturday or Sunday for the following week! I love to cook so this shouldn’t be a problem, but we are just so darn busy that I can’t always find the time…but no excuses anymore! Ha!

Monday: Bow-Tie Pasta with Roasted vegetables(I added some grilled chicken)(courtesy of Blue Eyed Bride
Tuesday: Tailgate Food--we are heading to the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Game!
Wednesday: Navy Bean Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (with Avocado and Bacon)
Thursday: Cafe Rio Chicken over Rice and Black Beans
Friday: Home made Pizzas
Saturday: Beer and Cheese Tasting event
Sunday: Smoked Sausage Bake 

If anyone is interested in any recipes not posted here or linked to here, just comment with an email address and I would be more than happy to send them, or email me at Loveandcoupons@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment