Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

I'm so excited to be trying all these new link-ups. I am linking up with Faith, a blogger whose blog I recently found through Megan.

Each year I try and find a super cute, creative card to send out to our friends and family. We usually mail about 50-60 cards out a year. I know how much I love receiving cards, so I love sending them to people too.

This year was our first year with BOTH boys...I was so excited to take pictures with them together and a family shot, which was supposed to be used for this card. Unfortunately, it was the first time we used a location shoot photographer and Logan (almost 3) was too mesmerized by the park and running around outside that he conveniently forgot to smile and pose for the pictures in an appropriate manner (more on that later). We did manage at least one good one though.

So I present to you, our 2011 Christmas card....courtesy of Tiny Prints

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Precious!!!!! Merry Christmas :)

Faith said...

Your boys are so cute!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Tami said...

Very cute!

LC said...

Visiting from the Card Carousel!

Love your card!! Very cute!

Post a Comment