Thursday, January 12, 2012

A new year...a new list of dreams--ahem GOALS!


A new year is here now and I couldn’t be happier. There were so many things I was unhappy with myself about last year and I kept throwing the excuse out there, well I’ll start new in the new year..blah blah blah. Why can’t I start right now? Anyways, there are no excuses now. I’ve decided I really need to step it up this year and take control of things I lost control of last year. I need to take the extra time and enjoy my family and work harder at finding work that makes me happy, or at least happier. I need to realize that not everyone in my life is going to be around forever so I need to spend more time with them and enjoy every moment.

I’ve written down in my super cute new notebook a few goals I have for 2012. I know some may never happen because, let’s be honest do we ever lose ALL the weight we set out to, and can one really make it ONE WHOLE YEAR, 365 days without eating fast food? I surely will try!

Without further ado… here are my goals for 2012


-Organize our house---I’m on a huge kick for this right now so I’m bound to reach this goal! J
-De-Clutter our house---I’m a pack rat and that needs to stop NOW!
-Organize all pictures—and that doesn’t mean on Facebook!
-Lose the set amount of weight I want/need to lose!
-Organize the boys memory boxes---right now those big tubs are taking up way too much room in my basement!
-Have more patience with EVERYBODY!
-Keep up with household chores so I don’t feel overwhelmed certain days.
-Don’t let little/petty/things I can’t control take over my life—you know, Don’t sweat the small stuff!
-Reconnect with my church/faith---and hopefully bring Logan to church more!
-Start a bucket list.
-No fast food ALL YEAR.---should free up some cash and shed some pounds!
-No swearing---our recent experience with Logan saying DAMN explains this one.
-Find a new job---something that makes me happy and doesn’t cause me to take out my work stresses on my family after work.

There ya have it! These are things I plan to work on/blog about this year. I hope and pray that all of you are able to successfully keep your New Year’s Resolutions/Goals set forth. Oh what a wonderful world this would be if we all could! J

No comments:

Post a Comment