Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweet tooth?

Wow 2 reviews in one week, actually two posts in one week...what's happening to me!?

Awhile back I was on a couponing kick, I'll share more later. While I was researching couponing I came across some groups that allowed me to join and review products and share with my friends coupons, etc. One of these was Bzz agent and let me tell you I have been turned on to so many products through this group.

Recently they sent me out some coupons to try some of the UNREAL! candy for free.  UNREAL! candy has no artificals, no corn syrup and no hydrogenated oils! So, it's candy that's good for you, right? Now, there are a few different kinds, but my 3.5 year old loves what he calls "Reeses butter cups" so I decided to try the peanut butter cups. I went over to Michaels (the craft store :) ) and purchased a few of them because I knew if we liked them we'd be going to through them and I didn't want anyone upset with me if there weren't enough, and don't even think my child was going to share..

These definately passed the child test as my son LOVED them. He never knew the difference between the UNREAL! brand and the "other" brands we buy-and they are a little better for you! (Though what 3.5 year old would be able to tell the difference.) So I decided that since Bzz agent would like RELIABLE reviews I should probably taste them as well; so I did. They were super yummy! I could  buy these and not tell others the brand and no one would know they weren't Reeses. Now, that doesn't mean I won't ever buy Reeses, because let's be serious now I do only buy what's on sale and cheaper than the next. I can say that these candies are often times on sale at Walgreens so if they beat the competitors price I would snatch up in a second. I am not sure ALL the places you can buy them, though I believe that information is listed on their website.  I can tell you they are availabe at Michael's Craft Store and Walgreens by me.

Since Bzz Agent was so kind and sent me some FREE item coupons and I only handed out a few, I would be more than happy to send them out to those who would like to try them.

If you would like me to send you a coupon or 2 send me an email at loveandcoupons (at) gmail (dot) com! I will get them out tonight for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment